MCS Intensive Rapid Training
Due to the launch of the domestic RHI scheme, Ecoerne Consulting are offering Installers and Heating professionals the opportunity to attain MCS accreditation in any chosen technology.
Training can be carried out at Ecoerne’s purpose-built training centre in Enniskillen or on a one-to-one basis or in groups at a company’s premises. Courses on offer include QCS biomass, solar thermal and heat recovery, with more to come in the future.
- Online MCS Quality Management Software.
- Instruction on company records required.
- Complete set of sample paperwork templates, quotation, contract, etc, in accordance with MCS Standards.
- Sample handover pack for typical installation.
- CIBSE standard heat loss calculation tool (Biomass).
- Advice and instruction on MCS Technology Installation in accordance with MCS standards.
- Telephone and remote online software support until MCS accreditation is attained.
Benefits of Ecoerne MCS Consultation
- Training conducted by current MCS Installer and MCS Assessor.
- Intensive training in small classes or one to one office/site visits.
- Achieve complete online Quality Management System within one day.
- Direct access for application to Certification body.