Renewable Heat Premium Payment
The Northern Ireland Renewable Heat Premium Payment (RHPP) scheme is designed to help domestic householders afford alternative renewable technologies that can heat their home and provide hot water. If your property is suitable, you can apply for funding from the scheme.
How it works
If you qualify, the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Investment (DETI) will provide you with a voucher. Once you have had one of the following renewable technologies installed in your property, this voucher can then be exchanged for grant money.
- Air source heat pumps
- Biomass-fueled boilers
- Ground source or water source heat pumps
- Solar thermal hot water
- Air to air heat pumps, wood fuelled stoves (unless they are part of a system with a back boiler) and bioliquid fuelled systems are not eligible for this scheme.
Ecoerne the complete renewable solution for domestic and commercial
- Heatloss studies to BS EN 12831
- Energy performance evaluations
- Plant specification and design
- District heating system specialists
- Heat recovery system design
- Underfloor heating design
- Smart heating and lighting control
Product Supply & Installation…
- MCZ Wood pellet boiler & stoves
- Xcel heatbanks
- Nuaire Heat Recovery